Dock Rite Sectional Dock Features
Dock Rite Sectional Style Dock
The sectional style of roll-in or wheel-in style of dock is a popular choice of dock in the glacial lakes of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Dock Rite's sectional style dock is a great roll-in style of dock that requires less yard space for winter dock storage. At Fish Lake Dock and Lift, we are experts at the sales, service, maintenance, and seasonal installation and removal of this style of dock. We carry the Dock Rite sectional style dock because it's easy to install, lightweight, and sturdy. As with all roll-in type docks the water level should be less than 8 feet with a firm bottom.
- The modular design is easy to expand or add slips.
- Tubular aluminum frame for strength.
- Extra long post pockets for added stability.
- 1x2 dual center stringers for extra strength and support.
- The True Deck™ SunWalk™ panels allow dirt and sand to fall through. This grate style decking is light and durable enough to be screwed down and left on year round. Each 4' x 5' panel weighs approximately 30lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The Titan Deck™ panels are a full 1 1/8" thick and have the strength for commercial applications. A 4' x 5' panel weighs approximately 35lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The removable, 4'x5', aluminum panels are 1" thick with a maintenance free baked powder coat finish. The aluminum deck will stay cooler than wood or carpet. Each panel weighs approximately 35 lbs.
- The standard 44" screw jack leg is made of 2½" heavy wall tubing and has enough adjustment for up to 6 feet of water. (Deep water leg kits are also available)
- Leg pockets are over-sized and welded to eliminate the need for multiple leg sizes and unsightly bracing.
- 1½" posts are available when screw jack legs are unnecessary.
- Sand pads are interchangeable on any wheel assembly and provide a wide, solid base. Sand pads are ideal when portability is not an issue.
- All of our products are backed with a 15 year structural warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see warranty statement for complete details.