Dock Rite Truss Dock Features
Dock Rite Truss Style Dock
The roll-in or wheel-in style of dock is among the most popular style of dock in the glacial lakes of Minnesota and Wisconsin. At Fish Lake Dock and Lift, we are experts at the sales, service, maintenance, and seasonal installation and removal of this style of dock. We carry the Dock Rite truss style dock because it's easy to install. Roll-in, drop-in the decking, level with cordless drill and enjoy. This style of dock works best when storage of long sections is not a problem. As with all roll-in type docks the water level should be less than 8 feet with a firm bottom.
- The standard 44" screw jack leg is made of 2½" heavy wall tubing and has enough adjustment for up to 6 feet of water. (Deep water leg kits are also available)
- Leg pockets are oversized and welded to eliminate the need for multiple leg sizes and unsightly bracing.
- 1½" posts are available when screw jack legs are unnecessary.
- Sand pads are interchangeable on any wheel assembly and provide a wide, solid base. Sand pads are ideal when portability is not an issue.
- 1x2 dual center stringers for extra strength and support.
- The modular design is easy to expand or add slips.
- The True Deck™ SunWalk™ panels allow dirt and sand to fall through. This grate style decking is light and durable enough to be screwed down and left on year round. Each 4' x 4' panel weighs approximately 25lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The Titan Deck™ panels are a full 1 1/8 inch thick and have the strength for commercial applications. A 4' x 4' panel weights approximately 28lbs and is backed by a 12 year warranty.
- The removable, 4'x4', aluminum panels are 1" thick with a maintenance free baked powder coat finish. The aluminum deck will stay cooler than wood or carpet. Each panel weighs approximately 28 lbs.
- All of our products are backed with a 15 year structural warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please see warranty statement for complete details.